Friday, September 24, 2010

Life can sometimes get in the way

Hello everyone!

An update of where I've been--pulled away by unforeseen incidents with my living and working environments.  A safety and security issue has surrounded me for more than a month, and I've reached a conclusion that I was hoping would not be the answer.  I have to relocate, but first, find the new place through perseverance and prayer.

I will keep you posted as time allows. If you have any leads on a new place or location, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Be blessed this day and every day!

Kathy
kathy@rpjandco.com
407.617.3111

1 comment:

  1. Praying the Lord will work everything out for the best for you, Kathy! I know your strong faith and perseverance will see you through. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete