Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meet me... April 3, 2010

Busy, busy, and busy are the words that describe my life in the last several weeks.  Many bible studies, renewing friendships and relationships, and April is a month filled with places I'll be to meet you and autograph books.  Or maybe you'd like to just stop by later in the month and pick up a free book.

I've just published my fifth book and I'm excited to share it with you.  I hope you'll be able to join me at one of my events in April. 

Here is my first appearance:

April 3 - 11:00 until ??
FAMILY CHRISTIAN BOOKSTORE
515 E. Altamonte Drive, Suite 7
Altamonte Springs, FL
407-831-1500

I'll have most of my books available for sale at the event. As always, they are available at my online bookstore, http://www.store.rpjandco.com/, your favorite online bookstore, and Amazon.com.

Please share this information with your friends and email lists.

Hope to see you soon!

Kathy
kathy@rpjandco.com
http://www.rpjandco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment